Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
Climatologists say that winter comes into own in Bulgaria as of today. December, January and February are precisely winter months in our latitudes. No wonder if in some regions temperatures fall below - 10°C, Climatologist Prof. Georgi Rachev explained.
From tomorrow, however, a warm spell begins. Prof. Rachev predicts a warmer than usual December. He also said that there will be more rains than the monthly norms in Eastern Bulgaria.
"I sincerely hope that there will be forecasts for rain," said the climatologist, who stressed that in Eastern Bulgaria the drought is serious.
"We are not likely to have snow for Christmas and New Year," Prof. Rachev said.
"Winter will show itself in true colors, but for only a short time," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NASA's Ingenuity Helicopter Prepares for First Flight on Mars
- » Pandemic’s Another Face – Disposable Masks Spark Surge in Global Ocean Pollution
- » Icelandic Volcano Erupts First Time in 900 Years, Attracts Thousands of Curious Onlookers
- » On 22 March We Celebrate Water – World Water Day 2021
- » Scientists: Mars Was Wet Planet Once, What Happened to Its Water?
- » Powerful Sandstorm coming from Mongolia Wraps Beijing in Apocalyptic-Looking Yellow Smog