Bulgaria: Parents Replace Sick Teachers in School
Parents will go to school instead of teachers.
Six parents of children from the Burgas school "Vasil Aprilov" are teaching young pupils, replacing teachers sick with COVID-19.
The volunteers responded to a call for help from the school principal after 11 of the 52 teachers were infected and quarantined. They have a qualification or are final year of their education.
Some of them work in other schools in the city, but in their free time they also help in their children's school. With them are concluded contracts for replacement for the time of the sick leaves of the holders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » All School Students of 1st and 8th Grades Eligible for One-off Aid of BGN 300 in 2021
- » Mathematician Petar Velkov: We Do Not Know the Real Number of Infected in Bulgaria, Measures Should Be More Stringent
- » Mandatory Masks in Class for Bulgarian Schools
- » Education Ministry Proposes Three Оptions for Study in Bulgaria, Fully Present - Only 1st Grade
- » Students from 6th and 7th Grade in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Also Go To Remote Learning
- » Bulgaria: Schools in Burgas Go to Distance Learning from 6th to 12th Grade