Bulgaria: Parents Replace Sick Teachers in School
Parents will go to school instead of teachers.
Six parents of children from the Burgas school "Vasil Aprilov" are teaching young pupils, replacing teachers sick with COVID-19.
The volunteers responded to a call for help from the school principal after 11 of the 52 teachers were infected and quarantined. They have a qualification or are final year of their education.
Some of them work in other schools in the city, but in their free time they also help in their children's school. With them are concluded contracts for replacement for the time of the sick leaves of the holders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Pandemic Effects: Some Students in Bulgaria Refuse to Return to In-person Classes
- » Book Niches Growing in Popularity
- » Bulgaria: School Year to Be Extended for Most Students
- » Sofia University in Top 5% of World Universities, First in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 3,860 New Cases