Schools Can Move To Remote Learning in Bulgaria
Schools can move to distance learning after permission from the Minister of Education and proposal by school principals, the Ministry of Education ordered, BTA has reported.
The proposal to move to e-learning will be made by principals in areas with the complicated epidemic situation, falling into the red or orange zone. Also, when the school has an increasing number of absentees or under quarantine, an increasing number of positive tests for Covid-19 or many cases of influenza. It is also necessary that the proposal is taken by the pedagogical council and the opinion of the majority of parents is also taken into account, the order reads./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Ministry of Education and Science Announced Its Top Priorities
- » Pandemic Effects: Some Students in Bulgaria Refuse to Return to In-person Classes
- » Book Niches Growing in Popularity
- » Bulgaria: School Year to Be Extended for Most Students
- » Sofia University in Top 5% of World Universities, First in Bulgaria
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 3,860 New Cases