Cristiano Ronaldo breaks the COVID-19 Quarantine and Returns to Italy
Cristiano Ronaldo leaves his isolation in absolute safety: he will land in Turin with a special medical flight, then in an ambulance to go home.
The goal of Cristiano Ronaldo, who tested positive for coronavirus yesterday, is to leave the camp of the Portuguese national team (where he was in isolation for quarantine) to spend the quarantine in his villa in Turin. The plan is to return on a private flight, even if the protocol prohibits the infected from traveling. But Juventus star aims to demonstrate the absolute safety of his flight and of his return to Italy.
This is why he would have already left the camp of the Portuguese national team and is on his way in these minutes. CR7 should travel aboard a "medical flight": upon arrival in Turin he should be picked up by a private ambulance and thus be accompanied home safely and respecting the protocols.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Wales Defeated Bulgarian National Football Team
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian National Football Team Lost to Finland 0:2
- » Streets and Boulevards in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia Closed Due to a Marathon
- » Bulgarian Football Team is Out of Euro 2021
- » Bulgaria's Sports Ministry Allocates an Additional Nearly BGN 2 Million for Sports Clubs