Mass Inspections for Wearing Masks in Public Transport in Bulgaria
Mass inspections for wearing masks in public transport are starting. Police and City Mobility controllers will stop randomly selected buses and fine those who do not comply with anti-epidemic measures.
"The sanction for not wearing a mask is BGN 300. Citizens follow the measures and become more and more disciplined. We usually ask them to put on their masks if they have not put them on, "explained Stanislav Stankov from the" Regularity of Passengers "Department at CGM.
During the inspection on Thursday morning, however, a NOVA TV team came across violators who were not fined, but simply got off the bus and left.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: A New Theory Suggests Wearing a Mask could Imperceptibly Build Immunity
- » Bulgaria: Tremendous Shortage of Nurses and Midwives
- » Bulgaria Received 2593 Vials of Remdesivir
- » New Skin-Related Symptoms Found in COVID-19 Infected Patients
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Education Minister: 15 Schools in Bulgaria Are Entirely on Remote Learning