Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
30 people were evacuated after a fire in the locomotive of the train from Sofia to Bourgas. The fire broke out after the railway crossing to the village of Karageorgievo. The signal for the incident was given shortly after 1 pm today. The passengers were moved to the last car of the train. They will be transported to Burgas.
The fire was extinguished by the locomotive drivers. The contact network on the side of the train has been stopped, and the opposite route is passable, BNR reports. A fire truck with four firefighters headed to the scene to guard the scene and prevent re-ignition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Army Joins Fight against Large Forest Fire near Tvarditsa
- » Bad Road Accident between Romanian vehicles Left 2 Dead in Ruse
- » Police Chase and Car Crash Closed Temporarily Trakya Motorway
- » Bulgaria: Unmarked Police Car Hit Child on Crosswalk,Who Later Died in Hospital
- » Floods in Germany: Over 90 People Killed, 618 Injured in Ahrweiler District
- » Report Released on Most Likely Version for MiG-29 Crash in June