Bulgaria: 30 People Evacuated After a Fire in the Train Sofia-Bourgas
30 people were evacuated after a fire in the locomotive of the train from Sofia to Bourgas. The fire broke out after the railway crossing to the village of Karageorgievo. The signal for the incident was given shortly after 1 pm today. The passengers were moved to the last car of the train. They will be transported to Burgas.
The fire was extinguished by the locomotive drivers. The contact network on the side of the train has been stopped, and the opposite route is passable, BNR reports. A fire truck with four firefighters headed to the scene to guard the scene and prevent re-ignition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fatal Metro Train Accident in Mexico City, 14 Dead, Dozens Injured
- » Rejoicing Became Mourning - Fatal Crush at Religious Festival in Israel Kills 44
- » Powerful Earthquake Jolts Northeastern India
- » Bulgaria: Thirteen Illegal Migrants Caught in Fake Cash-in-Transit Van
- » Twenty-two Covid Patients Die in Indian Hospital Due to Oxygen Leak
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations