Earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a Magnitude of 5.3
An earthquake in the Aegean Sea with a magnitude of 5.3 on the Richter scale was felt in Bulgaria tonight at about 2 o'clock. The epicenter was in the waters between Greece and Turkey, 41 kilometers from Sithonia.
The quake was most felt in Bulgaria, in the regions of Sofia, Plovdiv, Blagoevgrad, Haskovo and Veliko Tarnovo. At this stage there is no information about victims and injured.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cool and Rainy, Code Yellow in Five Districts
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain