Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
Bulgaria: Unemployment in August is 2.2 percentage points above the one a year ago.
At the end of August, the registered unemployed in the labor offices are 245,774, and compared to July the decrease is 12,779 people, the Employment Agency announced.
At the same time, the increase of unemployment compared to August 2019 is 73,131 people.
The registered unemployment rate in the country in August is 7.5%. It is 0.4 percentage points lower than in July, but 2.2 percentage points higher than reported in August 2019./Econ.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help