Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
Bulgaria: Unemployment in August is 2.2 percentage points above the one a year ago.
At the end of August, the registered unemployed in the labor offices are 245,774, and compared to July the decrease is 12,779 people, the Employment Agency announced.
At the same time, the increase of unemployment compared to August 2019 is 73,131 people.
The registered unemployment rate in the country in August is 7.5%. It is 0.4 percentage points lower than in July, but 2.2 percentage points higher than reported in August 2019./Econ.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Protests in Bulgaria: Day 110
- » Bulgarian Government, Employers and Unions to Discuss 2021 Budget
- » International Gambling Laws: How Does Canada Compare to the USA?
- » Greece Travel Updates: Measures Extended to November 8
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Tests Positive For COVID-19
- » WHO and Wikipedia in a Collaboration About COVID-19 Information