Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
Bulgaria: Unemployment in August is 2.2 percentage points above the one a year ago.
At the end of August, the registered unemployed in the labor offices are 245,774, and compared to July the decrease is 12,779 people, the Employment Agency announced.
At the same time, the increase of unemployment compared to August 2019 is 73,131 people.
The registered unemployment rate in the country in August is 7.5%. It is 0.4 percentage points lower than in July, but 2.2 percentage points higher than reported in August 2019./Econ.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Yesterday’s Protest in Sofia Through Foreign Eyes
- » Norwegian Borders Tightly Sealed as of January 29
- » Bulgarian Revenue Agency Supported 2,223 Local Companies
- » Pandemic Blurs Differences between Regions in Bulgaria
- » 60% of hotels in Bulgaria Report a Decrease in Revenue in December
- » Bulgarian Restaurateurs Stage Protest against Lockdown in Sofia Today