Unemployment in Bulgaria fell to 7.5 Percent in August
Bulgaria: Unemployment in August is 2.2 percentage points above the one a year ago.
At the end of August, the registered unemployed in the labor offices are 245,774, and compared to July the decrease is 12,779 people, the Employment Agency announced.
At the same time, the increase of unemployment compared to August 2019 is 73,131 people.
The registered unemployment rate in the country in August is 7.5%. It is 0.4 percentage points lower than in July, but 2.2 percentage points higher than reported in August 2019./Econ.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: National Plan for Absorption of Covid-19 Funding by End of 2020
- » COVID-19 in Austria: New Measures Announced
- » Bulgaria Borrowed BGN 5 Billion from International Markets
- » NSSI: Average Insurance Income in July is BGN 1058.71
- » Online Event: DevCon Live, November 3-24
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada