Mandatory Masks Indoor and Outdoor in Turkey
Masks are becoming mandatory in Turkey in all places except home. This is stated in a text from the Ministry of Interior of the country, containing the new measures to fight the coronavirus, Turkish television NTV reported. The document was sent to all district administrations to monitor compliance with the ordinance on the ground.
Mandatory wearing of protective masks is introduced not only indoors but also in open spaces such as parks, streets, beaches, gardens. The order is also valid for offices, public transport, factories and any other places except homes.
Restaurants, cafes and other entertainment establishments are not allowed to play music after 00:00. Standing passengers will not be allowed on public transport, the new rules say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2,300 Armenian Soldiers Killed, Wounded in Clashes, Claims Azerbaijani Defence Ministry
- » Trump Calls NYT Report on Tax Avoidance 'Fake News'
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions