Greece: Mandatory Mask in All Public Places
Masks are becoming mandatory in all public places in Greece. By order of the Ministry of Interior of the country, their use by all employees and clients of public services is mandatory.
Government officials from high-risk groups will be able to work from home until August 31st.
Due to the increase in coronavirus infections in our southern neighbor, a campaign has been launched to persuade citizens to wear masks everywhere.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister
- » Trump Says Science Doesn't Know About Climate Change, He Does
- » 3-Week Nationwide Isolation in Israel
- » Austria Officially Announced the Second Wave of COVID-19
- » Donald Trump Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize