5.1-Magnitute Earthquake Strikes Greece on the South of Athens
An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale shook the island of Hydra, south of Athens, on Monday morning.
According to Athens National Observatory’s Geodynamics Institute the quake’s epicentre was located 53 km south-southeast of Hydra and 119 km south of Athens.
The tremor was felt in several areas of Attica region. There have been no reports so far of injuries or damage./Greek Reporter
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Orange for Heavy Rain in 6 Districts