2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
2019 was one of the three warmest years since the statistics were released, according to the annual report of the American Meteorological Society.
It involves more than 500 climatologists from 61 countries. According to the data, only 2015 and 2016 were warmer.
And from the conclusions - every decade after 1980 was warmer than the previous one and the last temperature jump was about 0.2 degrees Celsius./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming