2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
2019 was one of the three warmest years since the statistics were released, according to the annual report of the American Meteorological Society.
It involves more than 500 climatologists from 61 countries. According to the data, only 2015 and 2016 were warmer.
And from the conclusions - every decade after 1980 was warmer than the previous one and the last temperature jump was about 0.2 degrees Celsius./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocked Crete, One Man Killed
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temperatures Between 25° and 30°C
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures 21°-26°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne