Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
Greece extends the requirement for a negative PCR test for those arriving from Bulgaria until August 15th
According to information from our embassy in Athens, Greece is extending the deadline for submitting a negative PCR test when entering the country from Bulgaria. By August 15, our compatriots arriving in Greece by air and land will have to present a negative PCR test done up to 72 hours before their trip. The same condition applies to those arriving from Romania and the United Arab Emirates.
"We would like to draw the attention of those planning a trip to Greece to the fact that our southern neighbor has extended the term for the requirement to present a negative PCR test upon entering the country from Bulgaria,"the Foreign Ministry said./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List
- » Bulgaria Supports Tour Guides with BGN 3 Million
- » NSI: Holidays and Excursions of Foreigners in Bulgaria Decreased by Over 85% in July