Bulgaria: Five More Countries Can Enter Bulgaria After Negative PCR Tests
"At the request of the tourism industry, tourists from Moldova, Serbia, Kuwait, Israel and Northern Macedonia will be allowed on the territory of Bulgaria. They will have to provide a PCR test performed 72 hours before their arrival here." This was announced by the chairman of the NFSB Valeri Simenov.
"This will be a very serious help for our hoteliers, who currently need foreigners to fill their capacity," he added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Night Curfew and New Restrictions in Greece Due to the Coronavirus
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast: Hotels in Albena Are Closing Due to Lack of Tourists
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It