US to Impose Sanctions on the "Balkan Stream"
The United States will impose sanctions on the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and the second Turkish Stream pipeline, the extension of which is called Balkan Stream.
This was announced by the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who emphasized on that the two pipelines are not commercial projects. They are, he said, the Kremlin's main tools for exploiting and expanding Europe's dependence on Russian energy. Donald Trump has repeatedly criticized Russia's gas projects on the old continent. According to him, they bring income to Russia, while the United States pays for Europe's defense and security./Nova TV
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » New Law in Turkey Gives Authorities Power to Control Content on Social Media
- » US and Russian Officials Have Begun Space Security Talks in Vienna
- » EC Approves the Bulgarian Scheme in Support of Tour Operators
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » 500 Police Officers to Guard Hagia Sophia Promises Erdogan