Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
Bulgaria will file a lawsuit before the European Court of Justice, Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov said on the occasion of the final adoption of the Mobility I package by the EP.
Romania, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Cyprus and Estonia have also been invited to take part in the case, as they are also challenging some of the new rules. The practical short-sightedness and inapplicability of some of the provisions, their disproportionate and discriminatory nature, as well as the current pandemic situation were not taken into account, Rosen Zhelyazkov said./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Maradona’s Death to Be Investigated!
- » Commission for Consumer Protection: Let's Not Go Hysterical over Black Friday Sales
- » European Commission Nods to EUR 511 Million for Support of Bulgarian Economy
- » Bulgarian Parliament Approves Tax Relief for Families with Children
- » Sofia Taxi Drivers Stage Protest Rally, Ask for Business Help
- » COVID-19: South Korea Records Highest Number of New Covid-19 Cases in 8 Months