Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
Bulgaria will file a lawsuit before the European Court of Justice, Transport Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov said on the occasion of the final adoption of the Mobility I package by the EP.
Romania, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Cyprus and Estonia have also been invited to take part in the case, as they are also challenging some of the new rules. The practical short-sightedness and inapplicability of some of the provisions, their disproportionate and discriminatory nature, as well as the current pandemic situation were not taken into account, Rosen Zhelyazkov said./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Slovenia Adds Bulgaria to the "Red List"
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria