Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
Forest inspectors of the Regional Directorate of Forestry - Pazardzhik found the corpse of a three-year-old bear in the village of Grashevo, Velingrad municipality.
The body of the animal was found on 07.07.2020 during a tour of the area. The Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Velingrad and the RIEW in Pazardzhik were immediately notified. Following an order from the supervising prosecutor, the animal was taken for an autopsy by a veterinarian. After the autopsy, it was established that the bear died of bruising.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Heavy Rain in 10 Provinces, Strong Wind in 5
- » Yellow and Orange Wind Codes in almost all of Bulgaria
- » Owner of Patagonia Donated All Profits to Save the Planet
- » Yellow Code for Strong Winds in 12 Regions of Bulgaria for September 12
- » More than 3000 Lightnings fell in an hour in Bulgaria - Stara Zagora and Karlovo are Flooded
- » Bulgaria is Threatened with a Fine of an Eight Figure Sum in Euros because of Landfills