Bulgaria: 3-Year-Old Bear Found Dead Near Velingrad
Forest inspectors of the Regional Directorate of Forestry - Pazardzhik found the corpse of a three-year-old bear in the village of Grashevo, Velingrad municipality.
The body of the animal was found on 07.07.2020 during a tour of the area. The Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Velingrad and the RIEW in Pazardzhik were immediately notified. Following an order from the supervising prosecutor, the animal was taken for an autopsy by a veterinarian. After the autopsy, it was established that the bear died of bruising.
Pre-trial proceedings have been instituted.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand