Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Are Quarantined on the Island of Thassos
Positive samples for coronavirus were given by Bulgarian tourists after PCR tests at the border when entering Greece. Four people are infected, including tourists from Serbia.
Currently, the carriers of the infection, who according to local Greek media have no symptoms of the disease, are quarantined in a special hotel on the island of Thassos.
These are the first cases of sick tourists on the island.
The mayor of Thassos, Mr. Eleftherios Kyriakidis, has already been informed about what is happening. A post on the Facebook page of Thassos.gr Municipality of Thassos states:
We are going through a "different" tourist season for Thassos. For the arriving tourists on the island it is obligatory to observe all measures for protection and correct application of the health protocols. We treat each specific situation calmly and responsibly. "/Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC Approves BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Coach Companies
- » A Tour of Sofia by Travel Diary - Greek traveling TV show
- » COVID-19 Will Cost 132 Billion Euro to Airlines Worldwide
- » 11 Million Tourists Visited Turkey in 10 Months, Russians - 2 Million, Bulgarians in Third Place with 1 Million
- » Negative PCR Tests Mandatory for Passengers Arriving to Spain from 65 Countries, Bulgaria Including
- » Richard Alibegov: One-Month Lockdown Will Mean End to Clubs and Restaurant Business in Bulgaria