Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Are Quarantined on the Island of Thassos
Positive samples for coronavirus were given by Bulgarian tourists after PCR tests at the border when entering Greece. Four people are infected, including tourists from Serbia.
Currently, the carriers of the infection, who according to local Greek media have no symptoms of the disease, are quarantined in a special hotel on the island of Thassos.
These are the first cases of sick tourists on the island.
The mayor of Thassos, Mr. Eleftherios Kyriakidis, has already been informed about what is happening. A post on the Facebook page of Thassos.gr Municipality of Thassos states:
We are going through a "different" tourist season for Thassos. For the arriving tourists on the island it is obligatory to observe all measures for protection and correct application of the health protocols. We treat each specific situation calmly and responsibly. "/Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands