Greece COVID-19 Measures: A Beach and Three Bars Near Athens Were Closed
A beach and three bars near Athens have been closed for the past 15 days for non-compliance with anti-epidemiological measures. They were also fined heavily, BGNES reported.
The beach was fined 7,000 euros for more visitors than allowed. According to health protocols, the beaches must work with a limited number of people, and at the time the authorities were in control, there were 237 people on the beach, instead of the allowed 220 according to the area and size of the space.
In addition, three beach bars were fined 5,000 euros for failing to keep the required distance between the sun loungers
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31
- » State Aid: EC Approves €3.4 Billion Dutch Support to KLM
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach
- » 3000 COVID-19 Tests per Day at Kulata Border Checkpoint, Greece Launches Website for Questions