Association of Restaurants - 20% of Bulgarian Restaurants have gone Bankrupt
The opening of indoor restaurants will give air to colleagues who do not have summer gardens. The more important step we have achieved is the opening of the club stage on June 15. This was stated in the Morning block of BNT by the chairman of the Association of Restaurants Richard Alibegov.
Currently, about 50% of the establishments are open, about 20% are bankrupt. This percentage would probably have been much higher if the government had not taken bold action, Alibegov commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria Bans Passenger Flights from Bulgaria to July 31
- » Billionaire of Bulgarian Origin Has Passed Away in Canada
- » State Aid: EC Approves €3.4 Billion Dutch Support to KLM
- » BDB Bulgaria: The Interest-Free Loans Approved by Commercial Banks for Individuals Reached Nearly BGN 50 Million
- » Former Minister Passy Elected Chair of the Board of М3 Communications Group, Inc.
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets