Association of Restaurants - 20% of Bulgarian Restaurants have gone Bankrupt
The opening of indoor restaurants will give air to colleagues who do not have summer gardens. The more important step we have achieved is the opening of the club stage on June 15. This was stated in the Morning block of BNT by the chairman of the Association of Restaurants Richard Alibegov.
Currently, about 50% of the establishments are open, about 20% are bankrupt. This percentage would probably have been much higher if the government had not taken bold action, Alibegov commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Entrepreneurs: Bulgaria’s Edible Cups
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest