Bulgaria: Cultural and Enterainment Events Are Allowed as of May 26th
The Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev issued an order repealing some of the measures introduced due to Covid-19.
According to the order, as of May 26, cultural and entertainment events (theaters, concerts, stage events, classes in dance, creative and musical arts, etc.) are allowed, with occupancy of up to 30% of their total indoor capacity and up to 50% of their total outdoor capacity and with maximum capacity of use of the halls (community centers, children's complexes, cultural centers, youth centers, school halls and halls, private sites, military clubs, etc.) according to the area of the room when the places are occupied by no more than 20 people for group activities, and no more than 1 person per 4 sq. m. area.
The order of the Minister of Health also states that as of June 1, 2020, visits to the indoor areas of restaurants, fast food restaurants, drinking establishments, coffee shops, children's and sports facilities, entertainment- and playrooms are allowed, including those in shopping malls, bars, except for discos, piano bar and night bar.
Also, as of June 1, all extracurricular activities such as classrooms, clubs, children's centers and others are allowed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Can Still Test People on Borders Despite Declarations and Negative COVID-19 Tests
- » Fuel Crisis in Venezuela
- » Ryanair Flight Made an Emergency Landing After a Bomb Scare
- » Naya Rivera, Former "Glee" Actress, Found Drowned But Managed to Save Her 4-Year-Old Son
- » Locked Down and In Love? Global Attitudes to Virtual Romance
- » Are Title Loans Worth it?