Large and Medium Enterprises in Bulgaria have Resumed their Activities
Nearly 90 percent of large and medium-sized enterprises affected by the Covid-19 crisis have fully or partially resumed operations in the first week after the lifting of the state of emergency.
This is shown by the data from the CITUB monitoring of over 100 companies in the whole country, announced the national secretary of the union Todor Kapitanov.
During the state of emergency, three-quarters of the monitored companies put their workers on paid leave, about 25 percent on unpaid leave, and just over 10 percent resorted to layoffs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amazon Opens 100 000 Jobs in US and Canada
- » Cyber Security Expert Richart Ruddie On Why Bulgaria is a Growing Tech Hub For Outside Investors
- » Bulgaria - Second of Cheepest Alcohol in EU
- » French Telecom Orange is Launching 5G Network in Five Spanish Cities
- » Gambling Entertainment in Bulgaria - History, Facts, Opportunities
- » Bulgarian Tourist Guides are Protesting, Asking for Help from the State