Movement without Quarantine between Bulgaria and Greece after June 1
On June 1, we are to allow movement without quarantine between Bulgaria and Greece, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said after a video conference with his counterparts from Romania, Serbia and Greece.
Travel between Bulgaria and Serbia is also allowed on June, but with the signing of bilateral declarations. I hope the Romanian parliament will make such a decision, but the government there has resigned, PM Borissov explained. In a simplified document, people will declare that they have no symptoms, that they are not under quarantine and travel at their own risk, as well as fill in a phone number for contact. The meeting was held on the initiative of Bulgaria./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria
- » Quarantine Hotels Open in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands
- » KLM Cuts 1,500 Additional Jobs as Part of a Restructuring
- » Bulgaria: Long Queues in Front of the Passport Services in the Country