Movement without Quarantine between Bulgaria and Greece after June 1
On June 1, we are to allow movement without quarantine between Bulgaria and Greece, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said after a video conference with his counterparts from Romania, Serbia and Greece.
Travel between Bulgaria and Serbia is also allowed on June, but with the signing of bilateral declarations. I hope the Romanian parliament will make such a decision, but the government there has resigned, PM Borissov explained. In a simplified document, people will declare that they have no symptoms, that they are not under quarantine and travel at their own risk, as well as fill in a phone number for contact. The meeting was held on the initiative of Bulgaria./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finland Lifts Travel Restriction for 17 Countries, Bulgaria Is Not Among Them
- » Greece: All Travellers Entering the Kulata Border Checkpoint Will Be Tested for COVID-19
- » Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Are Quarantined on the Island of Thassos
- » Bulgaria Air with Additional Flights to Amsterdam, Athens, Zurich, Berlin and Frankfurt
- » Greece Closes its Borders to Serbian Citizens Until July 15
- » Long Queue at Kulata Border Again, Re-entry into Bulgaria is Allowed from All Border Checkpoints