Officially! Bulgaria Opens Museums, Cinemas, Libraries and Allows Concerts
Minister of Health Kiril Ananiev has issued an order allowing the holding of cultural events, and visits to museums, galleries, libraries and indoor and outdoor cinemas.
This will take place in compliance with the social distancing requirements and all anti-epidemic measures.
For stage events and cinema the admissible seat occupancy rate should be up to 30% of the maximum capacity.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Erdogan Wants to Convert the Hagia Sophia Church into a Mosque
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria