Mostly Sunny, the Temperatures are Rising in Bulgaria
Today it will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness. There will be a light to moderate wind from the northwest. The maximum temperatures will be between 18 and 23 degrees, in Sofia - around 19, according to the NIMH forecast.
The atmospheric pressure will be slightly higher than the average for the month. During the day it will remain almost unchanged.
A moderate and strong northwest wind will blow over the mountains. It will be mostly sunny with temporary increases in cloudiness.
The temperature of the sea water is 12-15 C
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather Today: Rain Showers over Eastern Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Light Rain in Some Places Today
- » Scientists: Last Summer was the Hottest in Europe
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Light Rains in the South and Maximum Temperatures between 20° and 25°C
- » Windy and Cloudy Tuesday in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy with Variable Clouds Today