Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
Today it will be mostly cloudy, the rain will continue in the southwest, with considerable quantities in places.
After dropping for a while, the east wind will pick up, bringing more cold air. Highs reaching 8C to 13C, higher in northeastern Bulgaria, where with occasional breaks in the clouds temperatures will rise to 16 – 17C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the monthly average and will not change much during the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures 21°-26°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy and Little Sun Today
- » Unprecedentedly Powerful Earhquake Rocks Australia, Causes Damages in Melbourne
- » Air Pollution Kills 14,000 Bulgarians Every Year
- » Bitcoin Mining Generates Waste comparable to e-waste produced by The Netherlands