Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
Today it will be mostly cloudy, the rain will continue in the southwest, with considerable quantities in places.
After dropping for a while, the east wind will pick up, bringing more cold air. Highs reaching 8C to 13C, higher in northeastern Bulgaria, where with occasional breaks in the clouds temperatures will rise to 16 – 17C. Atmospheric pressure is higher than the monthly average and will not change much during the day.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Turkey's Central Nigde Province
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Week, Autumn is Coming
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny, Temperatures Up to 29 °
- » Nature Astronomy: Possible Marker of Life Spotted on Venus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: The Week Starts with Summer and Ends with Autumn Temperatures
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Hot Weekend, Temperatures Up to 32 °