The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is calling an extraordinary government session today. Ministers will approve the signing of a contract for the delivery of 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests from South Korea.
Also today, the Minister of Culture, Boil Banov, will give a briefing to present government decisions and measures to support the cultural and creative sectors at the national level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Lifts 14-Day Quarantine, It Remains for 8 Countries Only
- » Bulgaria's Deputy Minister of Environment and Water is Arrested
- » President Trump Asks for Expedited Investigation for the Death of George Floyd
- » 240,000 Jobs will be Saved Thanks to the 60/40 Measure in Bulgaria
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » The Dutch PM Did Not Visit His Dying Mother to Obey Lockdown Restrictions