The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is calling an extraordinary government session today. Ministers will approve the signing of a contract for the delivery of 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests from South Korea.
Also today, the Minister of Culture, Boil Banov, will give a briefing to present government decisions and measures to support the cultural and creative sectors at the national level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NATO: Bulgaria Increased Defense Spending by 7.49% compared to Last Year
- » DPS at the Presidential Consultations: We must Turn to the Voters again
- » The Bulgarian Socialist Party will also Not Go to the Presidential Consultations Today
- » GERB at the Consultations with the President: If We are given a Mandate, We will Return it
- » Bulgaria: Slavi Trifonov is Suing Kiril Petkov
- » Bulgaria: "We Continue the Change" Did Not Come for Consultations with the President