The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is calling an extraordinary government session today. Ministers will approve the signing of a contract for the delivery of 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests from South Korea.
Also today, the Minister of Culture, Boil Banov, will give a briefing to present government decisions and measures to support the cultural and creative sectors at the national level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Democratic Bulgaria Will Not Allow to Be Blackmailed Says Hristo Ivanov
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN
- » Bulgaria's Caretaker Interior Minister: Migration Pressure on Bulgaria is Increasing
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Hands Over the Mandate to ITN at 5 PM Today
- » Ambassador of India Presented Credentials to President of Bulgaria