The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is calling an extraordinary government session today. Ministers will approve the signing of a contract for the delivery of 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests from South Korea.
Also today, the Minister of Culture, Boil Banov, will give a briefing to present government decisions and measures to support the cultural and creative sectors at the national level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » LIVE: Health Minister Presents the Order of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » GERB Proposes Special Prosecutor to Investigate Prosecutor General
- » European Court of Justice: Bulgaria Breaches Air Pollution Limits
- » How Pension Payments Will Change for 150,000 Bulgarians
- » Iran: Parliament Adopts Law to Boost Enrichment of Uranium and Block Inspectors
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warmer Spell, Sunny in Most Regions