The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is calling an extraordinary government session today. Ministers will approve the signing of a contract for the delivery of 1,000,000 COVID-19 tests from South Korea.
Also today, the Minister of Culture, Boil Banov, will give a briefing to present government decisions and measures to support the cultural and creative sectors at the national level.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » New Law in Turkey Gives Authorities Power to Control Content on Social Media
- » US and Russian Officials Have Begun Space Security Talks in Vienna