Weather Forecast: Windy with Maximum Temperatures between 10C and 15C
Today, rain also in southern Bulgaria will stop, and clouds will break in the afternoon.
Northern Bulgaria will be mostly sunny. Light northeast winds will continue to blow, increasing to moderate in the east and across the Danube Plain. Maximum temperatures between 10C and 15C. Atmospheric pressure will rise and be much higher than the monthly average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects