40-Year-Old Man with COVID-19 Dies in Pirogov after Sudden Cardiac Arrest
A 40-year-old man - a patient of UMBALSM "N. I. Pirogov” this afternoon. He tested positive for COVID-19 and died after a sudden cardiac arrest. The man was admitted to the hospital two days ago with symptoms of the new coronavirus in moderate condition. He was immediately diagnosed with bilateral pneumonia and later confirmed with COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests
- » Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped