40-Year-Old Man with COVID-19 Dies in Pirogov after Sudden Cardiac Arrest
A 40-year-old man - a patient of UMBALSM "N. I. Pirogov” this afternoon. He tested positive for COVID-19 and died after a sudden cardiac arrest. The man was admitted to the hospital two days ago with symptoms of the new coronavirus in moderate condition. He was immediately diagnosed with bilateral pneumonia and later confirmed with COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Buglaria: It's Time to Limit Gatherings in Public Says Assoc. Prof. Kunchev
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1595 Newly Registered Cases, 16 Deaths
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister Angelov: We Are Entering a Serious Phase of the Epidemic
- » COVID 19 in Germany: 11 000 Daily Cases - Highest on Record
- » Study: Mild, Asymptomatic COVID-19 Patients May Not Be Infectious for More Than 10 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Rise of Daily Cases to 1336