The Emergency Measures Continue until 13 April
Health Minister Kiril Ananiev issued an order extending the duration of all anti-epidemic measures introduced until the end of the state of emergency.
"In connection with the state of emergency declared by Decision of the National Assembly of 13.03.2020 and the recommendations of the National Operational Headquarters, Health Minister Kiril Ananiev issued an order extending the duration of all introduced anti-epidemic measures (by Order No. RD-01-124 / 13.03.2020, Order No. RD 01-131 / 17.03.2020, Order No. RD 01-139 / 19.03.2020 and Order No. RD 01-144 / 22.03.2020) until 12 April 2020 , including "
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Forecast: The Peak of COVID-19 in Bulgaria will be on April 24
- » 70,000 Bulgarians are Quarantined
- » About 40 Bulgarians Working in Italy Have Returned to Bulgaria
- » 41 Years since the Flight of the First Bulgarian Astronaut Georgi Ivanov
- » DW: Billions Mark Good Friday in Isolation
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny wit Daily Temperatures up to 25C