Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas
A Code Yellow warning for rough seas has been issued for three coastal regions, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning is in place for the coastal areas of Burgas, Varna and Dobrich.
Sea state expected around code 4; in bays -- code 3.
The yellow code means that the weather is potentially dangerous. With a yellow warning for rough seas, meteorologists warn of strong winds, high tide and big waves which can cause local flooding. People are advised to be careful when driving or walking in coastal areas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects