2 New Cases of COVID-19
This was made clear at the National Operations Headquarters morning briefing.
The number of coronavirus infected in the country is already 220. At a morning briefing at the National Operations Headquarters, General Ventsislav Mutafchiiski announced two more cases of infected with COVID-19 in Bulgaria.
The positive samples are from Plovdiv. "A 35-year-old man and a 60-year-old woman have been admitted to hospital," Mutafchiiski said.
The Chief of Operations Staff explained that the coronavirus has a remarkable resistance.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Third Death Case of a Resident of the Vazrazhdane Home for the Elderly in Ruse
- » Up to 2500 Lei Fine for Not Wearing a Mask in Open Spaces in Romania
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 61 People Tested Positive in Varna, 58 in Elderly's Home
- » WHO: Less Than 10% of People Worldwide Have Experienced COVID-19