UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals
As a result of the growing coronavirus crisis in Europe, UEFA has officially decided to postpone the final matches of club tournaments.
The finals of the Champions League, the Europa League and the Women's League were due in May, but the current situation calls for their cancellation.
New finals dates have not yet been set. The Task Force, set up last week following a conference call between European football stakeholders, will analyze the opportunities available.
The group has already started reviewing the football calendar and new dates will be announced in a timely manner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Footballers and Fans of Lokomotiv Plovdiv with Coronavirus
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19