UEFA has Canceled all Club Tournament Finals
As a result of the growing coronavirus crisis in Europe, UEFA has officially decided to postpone the final matches of club tournaments.
The finals of the Champions League, the Europa League and the Women's League were due in May, but the current situation calls for their cancellation.
New finals dates have not yet been set. The Task Force, set up last week following a conference call between European football stakeholders, will analyze the opportunities available.
The group has already started reviewing the football calendar and new dates will be announced in a timely manner.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Greatest Bulgarian Premier League Players Ever
- » Bulgaria with a Record 13 Medals from the European Rhythmic Gymnastics Championship
- » Bulgaria is the European Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics - Gold for the Ensemble
- » Bulgaria to replace Russia on the Qualification for the 2024 Olympic Games in Paris
- » Bulgarian Boxer Tervel Pulev defeated the American Joel Shojgreen in the Third Round
- » Why Bulgaria are Placing their Faith in Youth to get back into Footballing Relevance