Italy's COVID-19 Death Toll Exceeded 6,000
The number of coronavirus deaths in Italy has increased by 601 in the last twenty-four hours and reached 6 077, the country's health authorities said on Monday. The total number of COVID-19 cases in the country increased from 4,879 to 63,927.
Despite the black statistics, there are some positive signs as the number of deaths per day and the daily confirmed cases of infection are lower than in the previous 24 hours.
The update also showed that a total of 275,468 people in the country were tested for the virus following the outbreak of the Apennines epidemic.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Qween Elizabeth Has Infection and Is Set to Stay in Hospital
- » Man Admits Murdering the Maltese Journalist Caruana Galizia in Court
- » NASA Lands Rover and First-ever Helicopter on Mars
- » India Arrested Civil Activist Related to Greta Thunberg's Movement Fighting against Farming Reforms
- » Protests in Myanmar against the Coup Continues