Vasil Bozhkov's Secretary Remains in Custody
The former secretary of the fugitive gambling tycoon Vasil Bozhkov remains permanently in custody.
Yoana Cholakova is accused of being part of an organized criminal group dealing with treachery, trafficking in cultural and historical values and pimping.
According to the prosecutor's office, she held the meetings between Bozhkov and treasure hunters. Cholakova claims she only brought water, coffee and folders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Crime: Mother Killed Her Own Two Children in Bulgarian Town of Sandanski
- » Bulgaria: Specialized Prosecutor's Office Started Action in Four Districts in Sofia
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria