Vasil Bozhkov's Secretary Remains in Custody
The former secretary of the fugitive gambling tycoon Vasil Bozhkov remains permanently in custody.
Yoana Cholakova is accused of being part of an organized criminal group dealing with treachery, trafficking in cultural and historical values and pimping.
According to the prosecutor's office, she held the meetings between Bozhkov and treasure hunters. Cholakova claims she only brought water, coffee and folders.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prosecutors Accused Man From Gotse Delchev for Distributing Child Pornography
- » Bulgaria: Bitcoin Farm in Kyustendil Stole Electricity for BGN 2.5 Million
- » 20 People Arrested Near Sofia for Migrant Trafficking
- » The Netherlands’s Largest Drug Lab Was Busted
- » 15-Year Old Girl Detained for Phone Fraud in Bulgaria
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car