First Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Northern Ireland and the Netherlands
The first case of the new coronavirus has been confirmed in Northern Ireland. This was reported by BTA, citing local authorities.
The head of the Northern Ireland Health Service, told reporters that the patient was traveling from Italy through Dublin.
Authorities in the Netherlands have registered the country's first case of coronavirus infection. This was reported by Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, cited by BGNES.
According to the organization, the infected man is from the city of Tilburg and have recently visited the Italian region of Lombardy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 588 of the Invasion of Ukraine: A Large Part of Russia's Black Sea Fleet has left Sevastopol
- » Italy: At least 21 Dead after a Bus carrying Tourists fell off an overpass in Venice
- » The US House of Representatives removed Kevin McCarthy as Speaker
- » Poland and the Czech Republic introduce Checks on the Slovak Border
- » The European Commission expects Harmful Emissions in the EU to be Reduced by at least 90% by 2040
- » Day 587 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin’s Son takes control of Wagner