First Cases of COVID-19 Confirmed in Northern Ireland and the Netherlands
The first case of the new coronavirus has been confirmed in Northern Ireland. This was reported by BTA, citing local authorities.
The head of the Northern Ireland Health Service, told reporters that the patient was traveling from Italy through Dublin.
Authorities in the Netherlands have registered the country's first case of coronavirus infection. This was reported by Netherlands National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, cited by BGNES.
According to the organization, the infected man is from the city of Tilburg and have recently visited the Italian region of Lombardy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Second Truce Attempt in Nagorno-Karabakh Failed as Fighting Continues
- » COVID-19: Ireland Will Impose Lockdown
- » Head of IMF Georgieva - Bulgaria Could Do More Against COVID-19 and Economic Crisis
- » Rodrigo da Costa Is New Executive Director of the European GNSS Agency
- » COVID-19: Italy Imposes New Restrictions
- » 150 Detained Across Belarus in Opposition Rallies