US Director Quentin Tarantino Became a Father
US director Quentin Tarantino became a father for the first time. He and his wife, Israeli singer and model Daniella Pick welcomed a son, BTA reported.
The first child of the 56-year-old Tarantino and 36-year-old Pick was born on Saturday in Tel Aviv, Israel. The director's representative confirmed the good news. "Daniella and Quentin Tarantino are happy to announce the birth of their first child. A baby boy born February 22, 2020," the statement said.
The director and singer met in 2009 while Tarantino was promoting Inglorious Basterds in Israel.
Their relationship only began in 2016. Quentin Tarantino and Daniella Pick announced their engagement in June 2017. In 2018, the couple got married at a modest ceremony in Beverly Hills. The couple announced that they are expecting in August last year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 292 New Cases on July 11 in 4540 PCR Tests
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 10: Mostly Sunny Today, Temperatures Up to 34 Degrees
- » Anti-Record: 330 Newly Registered Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Marks the 170th Anniversary of the Birth of Ivan Vazov
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Education: Three Scenarios For Starting The New School Year