400 People were Evacuated from a Burning Hotel in Pamporovo
More than 400 people were evacuated from a burning hotel in Pamporovo. The fire broke out shortly after midnight.
The fire was caused by grease built-up in the exhaust system of the hotel’s restaurant. The flames spread and reached the roof structure, destroying 70 sq. m of it. The building and 50 sq.m of the roof were saved.
The hotel guests were evacuated because of the smoke. The fire was extinguished by 12 employees of the Regional Police Directorate of Smolyan, 2 employees of the Chepelare Regional Office and the hotel staff.
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Medics Left for Austria to Help with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- » 399 COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria is Interested in Buying 30,000 PCR Tests from South Korea
- » Minister Marinov: The Order that Requires all People to Wear Masks in Public Places has been Canceled
- » Another 25 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain