400 People were Evacuated from a Burning Hotel in Pamporovo
More than 400 people were evacuated from a burning hotel in Pamporovo. The fire broke out shortly after midnight.
The fire was caused by grease built-up in the exhaust system of the hotel’s restaurant. The flames spread and reached the roof structure, destroying 70 sq. m of it. The building and 50 sq.m of the roof were saved.
The hotel guests were evacuated because of the smoke. The fire was extinguished by 12 employees of the Regional Police Directorate of Smolyan, 2 employees of the Chepelare Regional Office and the hotel staff.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC will not Recommend Mandatory Vaccination against COVID-19
- » Chewing Gum against Coronavirus Developed in the United States
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Only 7 Districts in the Country remain in the Dark Red Zone
- » Bulgarian Assoc. Prof. Mangarov is being Investigated for False Clames about COVID-19
- » As of today, Italy Excludes Tests from its COVID Certificate
- » Health Minister Katsarov: Bulgaria Reversed the Epidemic Wave without a Lockdown