Bulgaria Air Launches Direct Flights to Valencia
On June 2, the national air carrier Bulgaria Air launched scheduled direct flights to Valencia, Spain's third-largest city. The journey between Sofia and the magnetic city will be performed every Tuesday in the afternoon.
One-way tickets to Valencia can be bought for € 79. Round trip flight tickets start at € 149. The price of Bulgaria Air tickets includes all airport taxes, 1 hand luggage up to 10 kg, as well as a handbag or laptop bag, onboard catering and a free check-in.
With the launch of the new flights to Valencia, this will be the fifth destination in Spain to which the Bulgarian national carrier Bulgaria Air is flying.
Currently, the airline operates scheduled flights to Palma de Mallorca, Barcelona, Malaga and Madrid.
Expanding the portfolio of destinations is also part of Bulgaria Air's long-term development strategy and a further step towards providing a wide range of travel options to passengers. Just a month ago, the national carrier officially announced another new direct service to St. Petersburg. Flights from Sofia to St. Petersburg and back will be operated every Wednesday and Saturday, starting from April 18th.
You can find more information at and at the Customer Service Center at email@example.com
- » The Grand Canyon National Park Closed because of the Coronavirus
- » 10,000 Bulgarians were in Italy Last Month
- » Ryanair has Grounded nearly all of its Planes until June
- » Turkish Airlines Suspend Flights
- » Wizz Air Stops all Flights to and from Varna
- » Bulgaria Closed its Borders to non-EU Countries, some Countries from the EU and Switzerland