3 Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with the Coronavirus was Successfully Cured
The youngest patient infected with the coronavirus, a three-month-old girl from China's Hainan Province, was successfully cured. The child has already been discharged from the hospital, BTA reports.
The girl is the first and the youngest child in the country with a confirmed diagnosis. She was born and lives in Hubei Province. During the New Year holidays, the family went on a journey to Wuhan and the surroundings.
On January 25, they arrived in Haikou, where the family was placed under medical supervision.
Thanks to the doctors and the timely start of treatment, the girl was completely cured and on February 11 left the hospital with her parents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian MEP: Western countries are showing Hypocrisy and Duplicity by denying us Entry into Schengen
- » Musk released 'Twitter Files' detailing Censorship and Suppression of information at Twitter
- » The Pentagon unveiled the new B-21 Raider stealth bomber
- » A Train carrying NATO Military equipment derailed in Greece
- » The Netherlands has decided to Block the admission of Bulgaria into the Schengen area
- » Brussels proposes 5 years in prison for violating European Sanctions