3 Month-Old Baby Diagnosed with the Coronavirus was Successfully Cured
The youngest patient infected with the coronavirus, a three-month-old girl from China's Hainan Province, was successfully cured. The child has already been discharged from the hospital, BTA reports.
The girl is the first and the youngest child in the country with a confirmed diagnosis. She was born and lives in Hubei Province. During the New Year holidays, the family went on a journey to Wuhan and the surroundings.
On January 25, they arrived in Haikou, where the family was placed under medical supervision.
Thanks to the doctors and the timely start of treatment, the girl was completely cured and on February 11 left the hospital with her parents.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege