Code Yellow Warning of Strong Winds for 20 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning of strong winds has been issued for 20 Bulgarian regions for 3 February, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning is in place for the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Razgrad, Silistra, Dobrich, Varna, Shumen, Targovishte, Gabrovo, Lovech, Sofia district, Pazardzhik, Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, Sliven and Burgas.
A moderate west-northwest wind is expected to increase to strong in the afternoon, with gusts up to 24 m/s.
The NIMH is warning people to beware of flying debris. Local disturbances of normal outdoor activities are possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mild and Windy Saturday, Rain Approaching Sunday
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Foggy Start to December
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Freezing Temperatures
- » Bulgaria Backs Kyiv Declaration: Environmental Impact of Military Actions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy but Warmer
- » Snow Removal Companies in Sofia Fined for Uncleaned Streets and Bus Stops