Official: The European Parliament Approved the Brexit Deal
By midnight on January 31st, the British will no longer be part of the EU
After a long delay and uncertainty, Brexit is happening. The European Parliament ratified the agreement tonight. Thus, at midnight on 31 January, the British will no longer be part of the EU.
The Withdrawal Agreement was approved by the European Parliament on Wednesday evening by 621 votes in favour, 49 against and 13 abstentions.
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The EC Called for Free Movement of Critical Workers to be Guaranteed
- » 672,300 People have Acquired Citizenship in One of the 27 EU Member States
- » Italy Extends the Quarantine until April 12