Official: The European Parliament Approved the Brexit Deal
By midnight on January 31st, the British will no longer be part of the EU
After a long delay and uncertainty, Brexit is happening. The European Parliament ratified the agreement tonight. Thus, at midnight on 31 January, the British will no longer be part of the EU.
The Withdrawal Agreement was approved by the European Parliament on Wednesday evening by 621 votes in favour, 49 against and 13 abstentions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Officially: Bulgaria and Romania out of Schengen, Croatia is in
- » EU Court: Google must remove Information from Searches if proven to be False
- » Commissioner Johansson sees Positive Dynamics for the Entry of Bulgaria and Romania into Schengen
- » Merkel admitted to Defense Failures
- » German Police prevented a Coup Attempt
- » Poland will receive "Patriot" missiles from Germany