A Strong Earthquake Shook Tirana
5.5 magnitude earthquake struck Tirana.
The epicentre of the earthquake, which was registered at 21.17 local time, was in the Adriatic Sea.
The quake forced people to take to the streets of the Albanian capital. So far, there is no information of there are victims.
An earthquake of magnitude 7.7 shook Cuba, Jamaica and the Cayman Islands.
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain