At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
Heavy rains have caused floods and landslides in southeastern Brazil, killing at least 11 people, according to the Civil Defense.
All of these people died in the state of Minas Gerais, two of them today in the regional capital, Belo Horizonte.
Rainfall is expected to continue in Minas Gerais, as well as in other parts of Brazil, including Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village