US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
The United States has imposed new sanctions on Iran today, Reuters quoted as referring to the US Treasury Department's website.
The subject of the new sanctions are two individuals and six international companies, including four companies that work with the National Iranian Oil Company.
According to TASS, which refers to the US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), one Iranian and one Chinese citizen, as well as one United Arab Emirates company and five Chinese companies are subject to restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Syria: Russian Airstrikes Killed Over 30 Turkish-backed Rebels
- » Hijacked Tanker Stormed by British Special Forces
- » COVID-19 in Europe: More Measures In the Battle Against Coronavirus
- » Biden Calls Russia 'Biggest Threat' to America
- » COVID-19 in France: Restrictions to Remain Until December
- » COVID-19: Poland Closes Bars and Restaurants