US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
The United States has imposed new sanctions on Iran today, Reuters quoted as referring to the US Treasury Department's website.
The subject of the new sanctions are two individuals and six international companies, including four companies that work with the National Iranian Oil Company.
According to TASS, which refers to the US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), one Iranian and one Chinese citizen, as well as one United Arab Emirates company and five Chinese companies are subject to restrictions.
- » Volkswagen has once again Delayed the Opening of its Plants in China
- » Bulgaria Allocates BGN 200,000 for Albania
- » Chanel Postponed a Fashion Show in China because of the Coronavirus
- » The EU has Imposed Additional Sanctions on Syria
- » Pompeo: Kosovo's Independence is Crucial to the Stability of the Region
- » A New Mask Factory will be Built in Six Days in Beijing