US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
The United States has imposed new sanctions on Iran today, Reuters quoted as referring to the US Treasury Department's website.
The subject of the new sanctions are two individuals and six international companies, including four companies that work with the National Iranian Oil Company.
According to TASS, which refers to the US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), one Iranian and one Chinese citizen, as well as one United Arab Emirates company and five Chinese companies are subject to restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Czech Republic Expels 18 People from Russian Embassy in Prague
- » Women in Brazil Asked to Delay Pregnancy 'If Possible', Because of Covid-19
- » Italy: Former Interior Minister Salvini to Stand Trial Over Migrant Crysis in 2019
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny 'could die at any moment' Says Doctor
- » Italy Will Ease Covid-19 restrictions Earlier
- » Eight Dead after Mass Shooting in Indianapolis, US