US Imposes new Sanctions on Iran
The United States has imposed new sanctions on Iran today, Reuters quoted as referring to the US Treasury Department's website.
The subject of the new sanctions are two individuals and six international companies, including four companies that work with the National Iranian Oil Company.
According to TASS, which refers to the US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), one Iranian and one Chinese citizen, as well as one United Arab Emirates company and five Chinese companies are subject to restrictions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Registers nearly 2,000 COVID-19 Deaths Per Day, New York alone Surpassed Italy
- » A Large-Scale Fraud with the Order of 10 Million Masks in Germany
- » The Increase in the Number of COVID-19 Infected in Australia has Decreased Dramatically
- » Not a Single COVID-19 Death Case in China for the Last 24 Hours
- » EU Council Adopts Changes to Mobility Package
- » Vietnam Donates Masks to 5 European Countries