Over 1000 Bulgarian Women Bulgaria Suffer Diagnosed with Cervical Cancer Annually
Cervical cancer is among the most common malignancies among women in Bulgaria.
According to the National Cancer Registry in 2014 and 2015, more than 1,000 women were diagnosed with this disease, and the deaths reached 349 in 2014 and 381 in 2015.
Bulgaria is at the forefront in Europe in terms of morbidity and mortality related to cervical cancer. The highest rate of morbidity was observed in the 30-44-age group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Who Were in Contact with Covid, May Be Six Times above Official Figures Says Survey
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 27 Newly Infected, All Regions in Green Zone
- » Over 10,000 Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Study: High Caffeine Consumption - Higher Risk of Blinding Eye Disease
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases