More than 10,000 Evacuated due to Bomb Threats in Moscow
More than 10,000 people were evacuated today from 30 different public buildings in Moscow, including from the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. The reason is anonymous calls for bombs, BGNES reported.
Inspections have not revealed the presence of explosive materials, representatives of special services in the Russian capital said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir