More than 10,000 Evacuated due to Bomb Threats in Moscow
More than 10,000 people were evacuated today from 30 different public buildings in Moscow, including from the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. The reason is anonymous calls for bombs, BGNES reported.
Inspections have not revealed the presence of explosive materials, representatives of special services in the Russian capital said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Italy Registered 100,000 Coronavirus Deaths as New Curbs Are Expected
- » Covid-19: Serbia Closes Shops, Bars and Restaurants After Sharp Increase of Cases
- » India Tightens Up its Border Patrols to Stop Arrivals from Myanmar
- » Myanmar Sees Deadliest Day of Protests with 38 People Killed
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » US Capitol police Warn of Possible Plot to Breach Congress