Russia Has a New Prime Minister
The Russian Parliament approved the proposal by the President of Russia to appoint the current head of the Federal Taxation Service Mikhail Mishustin as prime minister.
383 deputies voted in favour, no one voted against and 41 deputies abstained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide