Russia Has a New Prime Minister
The Russian Parliament approved the proposal by the President of Russia to appoint the current head of the Federal Taxation Service Mikhail Mishustin as prime minister.
383 deputies voted in favour, no one voted against and 41 deputies abstained.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests