Russia Has a New Prime Minister
The Russian Parliament approved the proposal by the President of Russia to appoint the current head of the Federal Taxation Service Mikhail Mishustin as prime minister.
383 deputies voted in favour, no one voted against and 41 deputies abstained.
- » Chinese Authorities have Temporarily Banned Wuhan Residents from Leaving the City
- » The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
- » The Bad Weather in Spain Took the Lives of 10 People
- » Canada Court Fines Volkswagen €135 Million
- » Elon Musk Wants to Move 1 Million People to Mars
- » President Putin: Russia Needs Strong Presidential Power