Bulgaria's New Minister of Environment and Water Will be Elected Today
Today, the name of the new minister who will take over the Ministry of Environment and Water will become clear. The decision for the new minister is expected to be taken at a meeting of the Coalition Council between GERB and the United Patriots.
This happens after the now former Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov resigned from the arrest, and Prime Minister Borissov accepted his resignation. He iwas accused of deliberate mismanagement that led to the water crisis in Pernik.
Emil Dimitrov has been discussed as the new Minister of Environment and Water. Dimitrov was the head of the Customs Agency during the government of Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. He is currently a VMRO deputy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Serbia Declares a State of Emergency in Belgrade
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » Bulgaria Asks Why Britain Lifts Quarantine For More Than 50 Nations — But Not For Bulgarians
- » European Commission Invests €1 Billion in Innovative Clean Technology Projects