There are over 600 Million Gamers in China
The number of gamers in China has exceeded 600 million, and according to experts, the new innovations will become the engine of the continuous development of the gaming industry.
Real gaming sales in China in 2019 reached 233 billion yuan (about $ 33.4 billion), up 8.7% year-on-year, according to a report on 2019 Chinese gaming industry.
Experts are convinced that the development of science and technology, the expansion of 5G and cloud gaming will boost the growth of the sector.
According to a survey, 90% of consumers surveyed say they are willing to pay more for innovative products.
- » Boris Johnson: After Brexit We will Put People before Passports
- » Pompeo to Mitsotakis: Greece is a Major US Ally
- » Iran has Requested Assistance from the US and France to Read the Ukrainian Plane's Black Boxes on its Territory
- » US and France Agreed to Extend the Negotiations on the Digital Tax
- » President Putin Submitted a Package of Constitutional Amendments to Parliament
- » Tehran Won't Withdraw from the 2015 Nuclear Deal?