There are over 600 Million Gamers in China
The number of gamers in China has exceeded 600 million, and according to experts, the new innovations will become the engine of the continuous development of the gaming industry.
Real gaming sales in China in 2019 reached 233 billion yuan (about $ 33.4 billion), up 8.7% year-on-year, according to a report on 2019 Chinese gaming industry.
Experts are convinced that the development of science and technology, the expansion of 5G and cloud gaming will boost the growth of the sector.
According to a survey, 90% of consumers surveyed say they are willing to pay more for innovative products.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir